Handling of external requests for the distribution, display and posting of information
To establish conditions within the CSHS to support the distribution, display, or posting of information from external individuals, organizations, and community partners.
1. The CSHS may distribute, display, or post information from individuals, organization and community groups on the CSHS xxxwebsite, social media channels, newsletter, events and meetings.
2. The CSHS will not distribute, display or post information from any source that is:
xxxa) Contrary to any law, including the Ontario Human Right Code
xxxb) Contrary to the mandate of the CSHS
xxxc) Primarily political in nature
xxxd) Primarily devoted to the sale, advertising, solicitation of commercial products and services
xxxe) Primarily devoted to promoting an event or activity that requires a fee to participate except for programming developed by xxxxxxthe CSHS and its community partners
xxxf) For the purposes of fundraising, except for the CSHS and its community partners
xxxg) A petition
xxxh) A contest
3. All requests to distribute, display or post information will be handled in a fair and consistent matter by the CSHS board.
4. All materials must be submitted in a suitable format for consideration by the CSHS board.
5. The distribution, display, or posting of material does not constitute an endorsement of any individual, organization and group xxxor its views.
6. The CSHS will post a disclaimer to accompany all material that reads This post does not constitute an endorsement or an xxxapproval by the CSHS of any project, or opinion of the individual, organization, or community group.